CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

First Day Back

We had a short break for the Easter Holiday, and all the work that I did over the break did not seem to matter.  I was behind the eight ball all day today.  The third grade at my school was to begin our service project of raising American Shad.  Our morning was supposed to consist of building he habitat for raising the roe into fry.  Which didn't go as planned because one of the parts was not included to build the stand.  So we adjusted to schedule to try again in the afternoon.  All 45 students worked on assembling all of equipment, only to run into another problem.  We had a pump that was not working.  AAAHHHH, why couldn't anything go right.  The first day back from a break and it was not a good one.  Only 9 more weeks to the school year.  I need to make it through.

On a positive note I was able to finish this little activity set for pronouns.  You can find it in my TPT store.  You can find it here. 
Pronoun Pack


Tomorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment