CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Verbs

I just want to say how exhausted I am this week.  It is our state testing and it is just an exhausting task.  I can't imagine how exhausted my students are.  One of my students told his mom that he was worried about me because I had to continually walk around and that he thinks that I would get too tired.  I thought it was so cute that someone was worrying about me, when I was worrying for them so much.

Working through my exhaustion I prepared this for next week. I created a series of verb activities.  I made a small poster and some activities along with the a center.  It seems that parts of speech is something that goes in one ear and out the other with my students, so I try to hit things over and over.


You can get the pack here.  I am having a sale at my store this week, so stop on by.

No comments:

Post a Comment