CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 26, 2012

Kids, Parties and the Government

It seems like a while since I was able to post. It was a busy weekend. My parents watched my kids so my husband and I could have a date. It was pretty pathetic, dinner and shopping without kids. It amazes me what I look forward to when I have a 3 year old and 21 month old boys. The weekend ended with a baby shower, for someone I use to babysit, it made me feel old and ready for another.

But I was able to finish gathering the pictures for a pretty cool government lesson. I wanted my students to draw a comparison to the federal, local, and state governments and how our school us run. We created a tree diagram showing the four locations and the three branches. It turned out really cool. And I think the students were really able to see the comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment