I have been running into my classroom throughout the summer, preparing for the school year, but I haven’t been a good blogger. My goals for blogging this year, is to blog every other day and learn more about the blogging community. I really want to find out how to do giveaways and all the other fun stuff that many of my favorite bloggers do well. I found this blog hop and thought it was a good way of getting back into blogging for the new year.
The rules are to answer these questions.
1. What state are you teaching in: Pennsylvania
2. Your current teaching position: Third grade
3. What is your teaching experience: 8 years
4. When did you start blogging: I started blogging in February of this year.
5. Share a blogging tip: Include lots of pictures and how-tos. This is a Blog Hop!
Check out all the other blogs